As a home or property owner, the last thing that you want to tackle is a sewer problem on your own. Resolving sewer issues requires expertise and the right equipment, which is why you’ll want to contact a professional pipe lining company in Cincitlike us at CME Pipe Lining.
We offer residential and commercial trenchless pipe lining in Cincinnati, OH, and nearby areas. Our list of services includes:
Here are the solutions that we provide to our residential clients:
- Trenchless Sewer Pipe Lining – Trenchless sewer lining involves installing a flexible tube inside a damaged pipe. Once it’s in place, the pipe will be inflated. To adhere to the pipe lining in place, cement is used. This type of cast iron pipe lining resists corrosion and is a much less invasive repair option. At CME Pipe Lining, we use cured-in-place-pipe, or CIPP, lining to replace damaged piping. This type of technology for trenchless pipe lining in Cincinnati, OH, and the surrounding areas is environmentally friendly and affordable.
- Sewer Repair Services – Pipe lining companies that offer CIPP lining repair the drain and sewer lines of residential and commercial customers quickly and affordably. The CIPP process includes a plumbing inspection and eliminates the need for yard-damaging excavation while still giving you the pipe repair you need.
- Sewer Camera Inspection Services – When there’s something wrong with your sewer or plumbing system, professional pipe lining companies often use a video camera to see what’s causing the problem. We insert a high-resolution video camera into your home’s sewer or plumbing system to determine whether the issue is caused by a crack, a blockage, or a break. This type of pipe inspection is fast and easy. The next time you have an issue with your plumbing system, reach out to us for our sewer camera inspection services in Cincinnati, OH, and the surrounding areas.
- Sewer Cleaning – Sewer cleaning is among the solutions that precede our sewer repair services in Cincinnati, OH, and neighboring areas. This involves several steps. After conducting a sewer inspection, we discharge high-pressure water into the system to break apart debris and blockages. The water cleans the sewer pipe walls and rinses the fragments down the system. A vacuum is then used to remove the material.
- Drain Cleaning – It’s common to think that drain cleaning involves pouring chemicals down a clogged sink, but professionals clean them differently. Caustic chemicals damage your home’s plumbing and a professional drain cleaning company will take steps to keep your pipes in top condition. Following a drain inspection, one of our experts will use a motorized drain auger, also referred to as a drain snake, to eliminate obstructions.
- Sewer Line Replacement – CIPP lining is one of the best ways to replace sewer lines. If you choose this option, you’ll have a durable pipe, one manufactured to last for several decades. This type of sewer line replacement is less likely to corrode or crack. CIPP lining is smoother than other repair options. Once the new piping system is in place, you may notice that the overall flow is better. It will also work to prevent the buildup of waste and blockages.
- Trenchless Sewer Pipe Line Repair – We offer an array of reliable sewer repair services in Cincinnati, OH, and other areas we serve. When you choose trenchless CIPP pipe lining, you can avoid having your home’s yard and landscaping destroyed. Sewer lines may run under driveways, flowerbeds, patios, and decks. If you choose excavation for sewer repair, then you’ll likely spend more since you may have to replace some of your home’s exterior landscaping and elements.
CME Pipe Lining can also address the needs of our municipal clients. Be sure to contact us for:
Schedule an Appointment With Our Pipe Lining Company
Reach out to CME Pipe Lining today for an array of services that will address a full range of issues. Call us now or fill out our online form to schedule your appointment. We serve residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal clients in the following areas:
CME Pipe Lining
OH License# 48638
12077 Mosteller Rd.
Cincinnati , OH , 45241 USA
CME Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair utilizes advanced trenchless technologies to restore pipe functionality in the Cincinnati